Sunday, April 15, 2007

Romancing the california stud-muffin, part II

The view from my balcony, the morning after


The second night we saw each other, neither of us had actually planned for. Well, at least, that's what I tell myself and whoever is willing to believe me. I woke up quite early in the morning, and went outside on the balcony to admire the beautiful, tranquil caribean sea. "This balcony was soooo worth it" I told my roommate. "It was! It was!" my roomate is from Prairie town, Kansas or something, and she has this Dorothy quality that made her look, well, a bit dumbstruk throughout the day. Sweet girl, really. So fresh off the farm in fact I think if I squeezed her hard enough in the right places she would actually squirt milk. 26, long, blond hair, virtually no make-up, pure as the driven snow (is there snow in Kansas? I think not.) and all the guys on the cruise were after her. To me, she was about as sensual as an Ottawa parkmeter; but then again, what do I know. She had guys all over her. Come to think of it, they were probably all fantasizing about deflowering the virgin Kansas child and have Dorothy scream out "there's no place like home!" Ok, enough of the wicked witch of the west attitude; I liked her, she was genuinely sweet. Gotta hate those prairie girls :)

So there, it was morning, I was on the balcony and loving every minute of it. The warm wind, the sound of the waves, the privacy (people couldn't see you from anywhere, unless they were in another ship crossing us). I could just imagine myself naked, laying on the mattress, feeling the motion of the ocean. "That's it" I told Dorothy. "I'm sleeping here tonight." I looked at the mattress, it was a single of course, and I mentally fitted it on the balcony. "Perfect" I thought. This will be a night to remember. Of course, I had a lusty little plan in mind. I had to lure my california stud-muffin back to my cabin.

The day went about on the ship and I didn't see him for the whole day. I almost forgot about him, there was about a hundred hunky men on that boat, especially crew men walking around in their uniforms, pardon my drool, but that night, at dinner, I saw him looking at me from accross the room. (ooooo pardon that romantic cliché...now, in a low-tone voice...Their eyes met accross the room...at that moment.... they knew....they knew...) I knew at that moment I just had to have him again. I couldn't help it; he was just so...so...edible! Must have been the carribean air. Or the rocking of the boat. Or maybe my lusty plan just got the better of me. You have to admit it; it was, indeed, a very good plan.

That night at the disco, we didn't dance for long. I saw my roommate Dorothy, surrounded by horny boys, gushing and smiling, having a good time, and decided this was the time to act. Quickly, I grabbed him by the hand, and took him out of there, to my cabin, and out on the balcony. "Make yourself useful sweetie" I told him, wanking the mattress out to the balcony, and throwing all the covers and the pillows in his face. He just looked at me and smiled. "So , I guess we're sleeping out there tonight!" "Not if I can help it!" I said, cheekily.

I don't know what it was, but let me tell you, this was the most fun I had in a long, long time. We both couldn't stop saying "wow...this is great...." my california lover was speechless : "what's the word for this....what's the word..." "R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C" I said. "You're right." he replied. "It's very romantic." Then, he held me in his arms. His skin was so warm. The moon was shining, the stars were as bright as ever, the waves were swooshing, the wind was caressing our naked bodies, and then, then, it happened.

He rolled over and started snoring like a freight train.

At that point, I thought it was cute. Even after I tried to wake him up by poking him, tickling him, crying out his name loudly, hitting him with the pillow. Nothing could wake him up. Oh well. I took one of the pillows and stuck it over his face. I checked on him periodically during the night to see if he was still breathing. I was smiling throughout the night. That just tells you the kind of mood I was in.
Plus, he was way too heavy to throw overboard.

0 people had something to say: