Thursday, April 26, 2007

Picking your friends

My friend S., who is about 10 years younger than me, gorgeous, spunky, quirky, funny, gets ALL the guys. I mean, all of them. They all want her, they all want to be with her, touch her, talk to her. She gets numerous phone calls throughout the day; she has men knocking on her door to see how she is; clients from the office "randomly" stopping by her desk. And yet, she says men are all assholes, that we shouldn't want/need any of them, because, you know, they suck. All of them, she says. Yet, she continues to smile, chat, and answer calls in a cheerful disposition.


I would really like to know what it feels like to see her side of things. You know, think, like her, that men really, really suck.


Perhaps I'm somewhat masochistic.


0 people had something to say: