Monday, April 09, 2007

Return from paradise afloats

I made it back!

Caught a last minute flight from Fort Lauderdale this afternoon and stopped to pick up the kids in Montreal before I get back to sunny Ottawa (didn't we get some snow last week???)

I had such a wonderful time on the Carnival Legend; I have just about a million stories just waiting to pop out at some point...I can just tell you that it was wonderful, there was about 1.4 men for every girl (one to pay the bar tab; one to take you dancing, one to massage suntan oil on your back, one to take you out to the fancy restaurant on deck 10, one to take back to your cabin and enjoy the motion of the ocean...)

I met some great people from all over the states; New-York, Seattle, and did enjoy a very sweet vacation romance with a younger california cutie from San Diego...saying goodbye was difficult....oh well....Perhaps a reason for me the revisit the west coast???

Summer lovin'....had me a blast....

Will entertain you with a few stories from the love boat during the next few days; meanwhile, I'm still feeling the boat rocking!

I would definitely do this again.

0 people had something to say: