Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Write a letter to yourself..."

A last note on that trailer-thrash saga!!!

In the midst of all the letters that were "exposed" from the prick mentionned below, the only letter I have ever sent to him surfaced! I never kept it, so I forgot I even wrote the thing! It was included among other letters that had "randier" content from other not-so-prudent ladies....... Actually, I was quite surprised that he had kept it after all this time...what I don't like is that my name was attached to it, but not to worry. I was always a courteous and prudent girl.... And never actually met him! So nothing embarassing for me...On the contrary, I'm quite proud of my gut instinct! It was very strange, like revisiting a feeling I forgot I already felt!!!

Oh yeah!!! Now I remember....


..."I hope we will get a chance to talk, for I would love to hear all about what made you decide to move from the UK to here; among other things! I would very much like to have a pleasant conversation over a Guiness with an interesting man in the near future; very appealing occurence indeed.

I have deleted my account on ********; I'm not very comfortable with this way of meeting new people; somehow, conversations and general reasons for people actually being there seem biased and to my (predicted) opinion, a little "fake"...:) and it is very time-consuming, more so than I actually want to invest. I am certain that many persons of quality use this sort of system for dating & meeting, but to my opinion the % of people who take the time to let those qualities be seen is minimal, and my faith in life and the unexpected tells me not to force things; I am willing to take a chance on what will come my way! :)

It would be my pleasure to make your acquaintance on MSN if you should be interested; until then, I shall walk the streets of Ottawa with my eyes open and a smile on my face; perhaps we shall cross paths.

Here's to the unpredictable; cheers! :) "

I'm so....forgetful?
Why did I try this again?
Anyone?

0 people had something to say: