Monday, May 28, 2007

Therapeutic gardening 101

Bridges' garden, May 2007


In the spirit of the very wise saying " If life hands you lemons, bring out the salt & tequila", I have taken up a new gardening project to keep me busy, and to try turning negative energy into positive. And look! it's working! I have installed this little terrace in the shady back corner of my garden, and all on my own! Each of these stones weighs close to 30 pounds (thank God for Robaxacet pain killers) and figuring them out was more than a puzzle... But still! I did it, and now, I can have a nice cuppa whilst watching my flowers grow...

My new favorite spot for reflexion and meditation!

1 people had something to say:

Blue said...

Bravo, Bridges, c'est super joli!

Ta "chum de shoppe" (je l'ai trouvée bonne ;)