Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Here I go again on my own (It's all in the quest, maties)

Well Bridges is at it again.

Trying to palliate her emotional deficiencies by putting herself on the spot in a public environment, or, in English please, having a go at pre-arranged potential mating. :)

This one's called The Single gourmet, and it promises to reunite only the cream of the crop of Ottawa professional singles looking to meet others of their kind. It will be my first visit, since you have to be a member to have the privilege of joining others in an activity that promises to be posh, oh-so-upscale and hopefully, fun. I am still to find out how the whole evening is set up and what kind of people actually get together in these events to mingle. Be sure yours truly will be checking it out and checking out the gentlemen; I will tell you all about it, even the most gruesome details. Nothing, or rather nobody, shall be spared.

Stay tuned as I will head out to the St. Patrick's day event this Saturday. I might just wear my green buckle shoes for the spirit of the Irish. :)

Dernière heure : I was just invited to a party to celebrate one of my friend's new condo just before I go off to the Crowne Plaza. She's a university professor, I think I mentionned her before; hopefully, new members of the opposite sex to add to my little black book! Two things I will have to entertain you with sometime on Sunday :)

2 people had something to say:

Blue said...

Good news, Bridges. Wish you find a nice guy with a future...

Bridges said...

Well, at least these guys are supposed to be "professional"...professional what, I have no idea, but just meeting with responsible men who have their shit together will be just peachy :) With any luck, maybe some of them will be European, ya never know... :)