Friday, September 28, 2007

Mickey & friends set up camp


AARGHHHHHHH!!!! Lord help me!


Yesterday I noticed some strange leaf torn-up bits on my downstairs loo. Strange, I thought. But didn't think twice about it. I cleaned it up, and called it a day.

This morning, there was a rather imposing quantity of dust and broken leaves on the loo....I was puzzled, then...er, thought about it, and slowly lift up my head...I looked at the ceiling above the loo.

Dear God.

There are bits of various stuff coming out of my ceiling fan, you know, the ones you have installed in bathrooms that don't have a window, the ones that have an exterior vent? Looks like there are uninvited guests at my place....and I hate mice with a passion...I can't rationalize it for the life of me, they're so tiny, you know, my mum always said Les ptites bibittes ça mange pas les grosses bibittes (Little critters don't eat the bigger ones) they can't hurt me, I know, but they CREEP ME OUT!!!!!!!! I need help!!!

I wonder if Arthur is busy.

1 people had something to say:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Have you considered a cat? I have no mice my 12 cats seem to keep them away.

I smiled to see " bibitte" in print. I live in a French Canadian community and have a neighbour call "Bibitte". I don't even know her given name. When I moved here 30 years ago I realized most of my neighbours had two or three names. It was like being in a Russian drama to know who was speaking about whom.