Thursday, September 06, 2007

Catching my breath


Ouf! as soon as we got back from vacation, the kids went back to school, Rose starting 4th grade and Justin proudly entering his first....my babies are not babies anymore, or so it seems, judging by their refusal to wear clothes mummy picked out for them and insiting on choosing everything by themsleves...Of course Rose, as a girly-girl, has been throwing clothes related fits every morning before school since she was 5, but now my son has joined the fuss-parade! At least now they'll only have themselves to blame when they have "nothing to wear" in their closets...

Vacation was a success, and although it was incredibly hot, we managed to live the high life for one week, and while I was spraying my kids with 50 FPS suntan lotion, I forgot to save some for me...Result? A peeling tummy due to the inexperience of wearing a bikini. Sure beats frost bite though.

What's next?

A weekend in Toronto from September 14 to the 16 along with some cruise buddies.

Oh, and a few existantial updates in the next few days.

0 people had something to say: