Thursday, December 14, 2006

Recovering from heartbreak

Did you ever feel like you had accomplished everything you had planned for, and that you just didn't know what do to next? The number of possibilities that arise either in your head or bouncing off your friend's minds all seem like good ideas, but nothing really suits your fancy... Nothing grabs your attention...know what I mean? Lost, lost, you are lost...what to do next? Where to go? and most of with WHOM????

As you already know, I have been living here in Ottawa for a little over 18 months now, and I was happy for about ....hum...let me think...close to 3 months. Before my stupid English boyfriend bailed out on me & the kids to go back to his precious England without even asking me to go with him. But don't get me started on his case, I really don't feel like getting angry right about now. He's been gone over a year, and even though we still had limited contact through the phone and mostly email, over a year has passed (WOW where did the bloody time go) and that chapter should be closed, terminated, over and done with by now.

NEXT!!!! right?

It's pointless to get stuck in a moment you can't get out of...Agree? But then again, easier said than done. Stories of heartbreak...I'm sure everybody has at least one...Love is the most craved feeling and the most dreaded. Just thinking about icky dangerous beautiful LOOOOVE freaks me out...Actually, I think I'm still so sad and angry that my last relationship didn't work out the way I had hoped (Emotionally scorned women unite, please) that getting myself in the same situation AGAIN scares me half to death. But then again, I walk around life scared half to death most of the time anyway, it's just that...nobody can tell. I give out this image of a strongminded powerful able woman, which I am, don't get me wrong, I am a single mother, I raise two kids...I study, I'm a translator, a writer, a bitch-a lover-a sinner and a saint (Thank you Meredith Brooks but I could really get that lover and sinner thing going on if you know what I mean...Ottawa males are not very cooperative) but....Inside, I'm really just an insecure little girl who's waiting for her prince charming. Although at my age I'm hoping more for king charming. There. I said it. Trouble is, there seems to be a whole lot of creepy frogs out there. Please, somebody, shoot me now!!! I'm sick! I just had an attack of the cinderella syndrome!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH. But I'm so tired of having to do everything all by myself!!! WHERE is he??? Girls ! Please! Help me out!

0 people had something to say: