Friday, September 14, 2007

Off to Toronto


As I write this short post, I'm getting ready to leave the office and zoom off to the Ottawa airport so I can catch a quick flight to Toronto, la ville-Reine, as we say in Quebec. I will be meeting up with about 20 pals from my April cruise, and of course, with my sexually ambiguous latino friend, Al, who was kind enough to have me over at his place in New York city in April. Apparently, or so Al wrote to one of his friends through a group message board, that we have a "weird brother & sister thing going on". I have no idea what he's talking about; to me, he's just my unawaringly gay friend from New-York. Mind you, we've slept in the same bed a few times now, and not even a glimpse of a ghost of a pass was attempted. He is quite attractive, and girls will agree with me: sometimes, you just don't "feel" the heterosexuality, no matter how cute the guy is. It's more of a brother & sister thing, okay, I'll give him that; but perhaps it's just weird to him; for everybody else, including yours truly, it's a given...


Catch up on Monday.


0 people had something to say: