Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love boat blues

Sapphire beach in St. Thomas


I have been back for almost a week now. This was the first time I went to the carribean in the dead of winter. Coming into Ottawa and seeing the snow on the ground was a definite bummer. I turned to the guy next to me and started pouting - like a little girl who just dropped her ice cream cone on the sidewalk - except this ice cream cone had just spilled all over the Lester B. Pearson tarmac.



I had the most amazing time on the cruise. Time flies when you're having a blast...With stops in the Bahamas, St. Thomas and my favorite, St. Marteen's...this was a party to remember - Met up with all my cruise buddies, Al, Matt, Beth & Cindy, met some new friends, got to dress up for theme parties, spent most of the week with a cocktail in one hand and a beach bag in the other - and, just like last time I went on a singles cruise...met someone. A sexy 6'4 midwestern cowboy from Kansas settled in Minneapolis.



Where is Minneapolis, exactly?

2 people had something to say:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

The last translator email pal I had, who was beguiled by an American Cowboy was Olga S. who worked as a translator in Dubai! Good luck!

Bridges said...

Thanks...I think I will need it!